About Me

My photo
write it in your heart that everyday is the best day in your life

Followers

klik iklan!

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Love in Lilliput :Part 2

Lilliput is a small town but almost all things that we need are here. Here, there are a lot of places that you can visit such as gardens, farms, small river that have its own memorable history and many more. The river here gave them everything-fishes for food, water for drinks including being the place to go for walk and having picnic or releasing tension seing at the most calmness sceneries around.

In Lilliput also have variety of shops that provide you many needed or unneeded things. Be it cosmetics shop, hat shops, attires shop, and many other stores that providing foods and drinks such as market that sold raw seafoods and meats, vegetables and so forth. Do not to worry about anything if you want to live here, there are so much interesting thing that I can't tell you or else you come here and see what I really meant.

Finish by telling how perfect Lilliput to me is. Oh ya, forgot to tell that there is an internet connection here. That is why a lot of people especially from big cities love visiting this place. It would be easier for them to always updating through online stuffs like social networks that they use to do it everyday in their life. Nowadays ,everybody like to update where they are, who they with , on twitter, facebook, instagram and many more. Its just a lot to mention.

I did have my own facebook's account that my little sister made for me years ago. But I didn't opened it for a really long time. I don't really into social networking. I am a little bit "a village girl" althoungh I lives in a town. Yeah, that's the fact. I lives like an ancient girl who just wake up every morning and eating, doing some works to make myself sweating, go for walk ,eating again and staying at home, and sleeping. I have no friends around me since I graduated from high school. Nope, I only have my little sister who I can talk with at home but sometimes she don't really at home .She went to tuition, go out with friends and do many more things that the "sad me" can't do.

I do have some hobbies -maybe reading old books, watching old dramas and I like to drink lemon tea every morning as soon as I woke up from sleep. That's was so refreshing! My sister have a small computer in her room that my dad bought a few years ago, but I barely use it. My sister did. She is the one who introducing me to fb, twitter, bla bla bla and EXO !Yeah the reason why I know that the tall guy that I crashed in Lilliput alley a few days ago was like chanyeol from EXO is because my little sis told me about EXO members. We watched  EXO in youtube ,we love it .Her biases are Suho and Chanyeol ,but sometimes it changes, always changing. HAHA. I don't know how to know my real bias, but I did loves Kai.He was really good at dancing. I like baby Xiumin too ,he was perfect! They are all really talented, they can singing, rapping, dancing and stealing my heart( its starting again now).

Since on that time, I started to love this group.You have no idea how many posters that I have in my room. My lil sis shared them with me. 

****
That day, I went out for walk. I wore peach blouse with denim long skirt ,walking through the alley. Suddenly I saw a familiar person who stopped at one of the stall along the alley. It's a fruit and vege stall. He was that tall guy , that chanyeol-look-alike guy. He was choosing some fruits while standing handsomely infront of the stall , he looks stunning from far . Tall ,white and handsome , a good combination of words that suit him so well <3

I felt guilt that I want to ask forgiveness again from him. I bet he must be hurt somewhere cuz I crashed him quite bad on that time. But he looks fine today, I don't know how his real condition is.  I have to say sorry this time .So, I went near to him. But I am afraid he will go away from me like what he did before.

"err...hye..." He heard my voices and started to look at me.
" err...do you remember me...err.. I am the one who crashed you ..few days ago..."
err....in this alley?"

He didn't say anything but staring weirdly at me.
 " I want to say sorry to you.. I know that was totally my fault.."
He stares again without saying anything.(ahh that arrogant guy!!!)

" I really sorry , I crashed you .. I know I err ...aaa... " (nervous ,scared)
" It's okay". He suddenly said.

"What do you meant ? its okay? Do you still angry at me?"
"No.I said it's okay..."
"Oh okay...err if you said that..."
"Hmm..."

His voice is so hard, imagine the voice of a rapper-.It sound harsh but he looks stunning and gentleman with that voice.

"okay if you said like that. Can I do something to redeem my mistake? maybe a lunch..or a dinner?"
He stay silent.
I tried to talk again. "Don't worry I will treat you"

"Sorry but I am not free today". He replied.
"oh okay, maybe tomorrow ... or this week?" (wtf I said all that !!)
"I am sorry I can't"  .He said again.
" hmmm ,okay."

We started to leave the fruit stall. I can't believe we are leaving each other.
That's the heart broken moment for me. I just walked off from him although my heart didn't want to do so. Suddenly...something happen!

"Maybe tomorrow night?" (I heard his voice from back)
I can't believe he said that. But this is my chance. Yess!!

"How about tomorrow night?" He said again.
"errr...sure !very sure!" I replied (this is stupendous!!!)

My heart feels amazing. omg is he really want to go out with me?

"Meet me at Lilliput bridge tomorrow night at 9p.m?" He said.
What? he deciding the place  we want to meet? I thought that should be me !fuhhhh
"okay. sure I will be there soon" I said.

Noted it! "..Lilliput bridge, tomorrow night at 9p.m.."

As soon as I came home, I went into my room and shut the door very quick. I felt so excited to meet him. omg what I am going to wear? Do I need to make up my face? How I must look tomorrow night? !! arghhhh!

I opened my little wooden wardrobe to see what I have inside. There are fews blouses, dresses, pants and scarfs. The right side of my wardrobe still have some hats that I rarely wear in my entire life. I only have the old-fashioned hat, I would love to have beanie as my new fashion that I am starting to love it when I saw many people wore it. Beanie also remind me to Luhan ,Tao and baby Xiumin. They look really cute in beanies. They wore beanie while shooting for exo's showtime!

Back to issue that what am I going to wear tomorrow night? !!!
I am thinking what he is going to wear too. Oh,maybe he is not like me now, being confuse and half crazy to choose my attires .I was only in my room to choose what to wear until I didn't eat my dinner on that night. My mom called me many times but I just refused to eat if I can't choose anything to wear ! That's suffering! and I don't know why I don't care about it. I ends up sleeping in my bed till the morning. 

"gateunnara eteonasseoo.....gateun na..."
"chamhageuniya cham dahaengiyaaa.."

that's how my alarm sounds like.
I make this  song as my alarm. I love this song so much.

"omg..its morning!!! "
this night Iam gonna meet somebody.


-to be continue-






No comments:

Post a Comment

klik iklan!